Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Always Ready To Serve

You know those moments when you think to yourself, "Seriously, could my child be any more precious?" Well, lucky me: my day started off with one of those. Not because of anything extraordinary The Boy said (he was actually still sleeping in my bed at the time), but because of these:


Not there when my little man was tucked in last night, those "Spiderman" boots greeted me this a.m. as I waltzed into his room to make the bed. Which means that at some point during his after-my-parents-close-the-door antics, he decided they needed to be placed just so by the side of his bed for easy access. You know, in case someone needed a web-slinger to save them at a moment's notice. A superhero must be ready to serve.

Isn't it beautiful how a 4-year-old's mind works?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...